Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Possible Sweet Side???

Yesterday was Reese's 9 month Dr. appointment. When it was time to head out the door that morning, Chase asked if Reese was going to have to get a shot. I told him that she would have to get one, and he got quite upset. "But, that will hurt her." I told him that would only hurt for a minute and that it was so that she would stay healthy later. He didn't seem to care what my reasons were. "I don't want them to hurt my baby." I must have heard that sentence at least a half dozen times on the way there. What a sweetie...makes mommy smile.

Of course, he was REALLY unhappy when they popped him up into the nurses lap so that he could get a flu shot too while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment