Monday, November 23, 2009

More from Chase...

The mind of a two to three year old is just amazing...

Two Kinds of Lava:

We all know the game "The Floor is Lava," right? Well, the other day Chase was playing and apparently there are multiple types of lava these days. He was laying on the floor saying he was in the lava, to which I responded "NOOOOO Chase, don't die...your mellllllting." He says, "no, this is the dying lava, this is the monster lava...now, Ine a monster!"

All ready "looks" like a man:

Mr. Chase was asking for some more milk. I told him he needed to find his cup and bring it to me. Then, I would get him some more milk. He told me he couldn't find his cup. I told him that he HAD to if he wanted more milk. This went on a couple of times. Finally, I said, "Chase, you actually have to look for your cup to find it." To which, he walks to the doorway of the kitchen and puts his hand up above his eyes, as if he is trying to see something very far away and says, "I can't find it, mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment