Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well, it's been a while, but the days are never without a laugh. There have been so many this month, and I just haven't had the time to write. Of course, now I can't remember them. It's a little upsetting because a few of them were Quinn's and I haven't had much from him on here.

But, here goes...a couple of conversations from today.
_________________________________________________

As I was changing Chase's diaper Reese tried to grab him. I told her "no" and moved her away. I tried to make light of it with Chase and laughed and said, "She tried to grab your wienie." He laughed and told her, "No Reese, you can't do that."

I decided it was time to test his memory as for the correct name for that part (something I am big on making sure my children know, for multiple reasons). I asked him what it was really called, to which he responded as if I were a moron, "Moooooom, it's just a wienie!" I said, "yes, but what is its real name?" His response, in a questioning tone, "Ummm, Wienie Denton???"

Nice try kiddo!
_________________________________________________

This evening, Quinn comes into the room I am sitting in to give me the standard evening tattle about something his brother is doing. This time it was, "Mom, Chase just kicked me." So, I called Chase in the room. "Chase, did you kick your brother?" Chase: "It was in the head!"

Ahhh, brotherly love.

Really I promise...Chase is a good kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment